Flu symptoms,throat and roof of mouth sore,coughed bright red blood,any concern?
Thank You for your query.
1. If you do not have other symptoms like high fever, chills, headache, severe bodyache, fatigue, cough then it is just a common cold.
2. Coughing up a little amount of fresh blood in the morning is not a cause of concern unless it occurs very often.
3. You should be on anti allergic medication and use a medicated mouthwash such as Betadine oral rinse. Antibiotic may be needed if bacterial infection is the cause.
4. Remember to get adequate rest from work, avoid cold drinks and food, keep warm, keep yourself hydrated, avoid tobacco and alcohol.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy roof of mouth flu symptoms
- Flu symptoms fever sores tongue
- Flu symptoms and sore testicles
- Sore throat and flu symptoms from dpt vaccination
- Flu symptoms sore throat
- Swine flu symptoms with sore ribs
- Flu symptoms mouth sores
- Blood in urine as flu symptoms
- Stomach flu symptoms and canker sores
- Flu symptoms slimy mouth
- Can an energy drink prior to blood test increase RBC levels ?
- Unstable,unable to walk independently and properly,on Vertinal and...
- Flu symptoms,throat and roof of mouth sore,coughed bright red blood,any...
- Tingling sensation along right side face,3-4 times daily,sensation when...
- Pain,stiffness,swelling in knees,X-ray,arthritis developing,knee...
- Amoebriz dosage for adults and children
- Eustachian tube dysfunction, ear virus, sick on planes, scopolamine,...
- Pea sized nodule in tongue, painful, affecting speech, tooth pain, jaw...
- What causes jawline lumps?
- Double bypass, respiratory failure, nose bleeds, selective embolization