Flesh colored bumps inside bottom lip, excess skin on cheek, hard and sore lip. Mouth cancer?
Thanks for writing in.
Suzanne, if you will provide me some relevant detail, I will be in a better position to guide you.
1. Are you taking any medicine for the sore?
2. Since how many days you have this bump inside your lower lip?
3. How thick is this skin fold on your cheek?
4. Is it painful?
The probable cause could be a mucocoele, lip bite trauma or even a fibroma.
I do not think this is mouth cancer as of now.
Awaiting for your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ulcer sores in vagina mouth cancer what could this be
- Is lip twitching a sign of mouth cancer
- Dose mouth cancer bump bleed
- Cheek numbness and mouth cancer
- Noticed white patches inside cheek concerned for mouth cancer
- Bottom of mouth cancer
- Mouth cancer cheek scar
- Signs of mouth cancer from biting inside of cheeks
- Mouth cancer from biting cheeks
- Mouth cancer symptoms twitching lip