Feverish and tired. What medicine should I take?

Dr. Yogesh D

Posted on Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I am feeling feverish & very tired. What medicine to take?
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Take paracetamol 650 milligrams. Detailed Answer: Hello Ms XXXXXXX Thanks for the question. Please take a paracetamol tablet 650 milligrams for fever. (Crocin 650 or Dolo 650). For tiredness you can have a cup of coffee, if you feel like it. You can take Dolo 650, three times a day for 3 days and see if you get relief from fever. If the fever does not subside even after 3 days, then please consult your local doctor. I hope I have answered your question, you can however write back to me, if you have any doubts. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Warm regards,