Fetal heart beat 68/m at 7 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal?

Posted on Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: SIR/MAM I have a pregency of 7 weeks 4 days but foetal heart beat is only 68/m what should i do . is any injection required on this stage pl help me i m very sad XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: it is serious please go to an equipped hospital Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare Magic! Heart rate of that extent is too low for a fetus is too low. You can hardly do anything by yourself in such a threat. Rather you should go to nearest hospital as soon as possible and get evaluated by a XXXXXXX gynecologist at the earliest. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Follow up: Dr. Monika Choudhary 2 hours later
I HAVE GONE TO DOCTER BUT DOCTER SAID ME NEXT ULTRASOUND IN 2 WEEKS HE DID NOT GIVE ME ANY INJECTION OR TAB. EXCEPT CALCIUM AND FOLIC ACID
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Wait till 2 weeks Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I am very sorry to say that at this stage no medication or injection will be helpful to increase baby's heart rate. Hope for the Best & wait till 2 weeks to get next ultrasound scan done. All the Best
Dr. Monika Choudhary

OBGYN