Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Felt small movable lump in the crease of thigh and started feeling bloated. Medical cure?

Jun 2015
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 3337 Questions
I feel small lump in crease area where thigh meets groom area it moves when I press it. The last 2 weeks I cant eat anything without bloating
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 36 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

1.The small movable lump in the crease area is an enlarged lymph node.

It indicates presence of any infection/inflammation in the lower limb or pelvic area.
Management involves administration of antibiotics under the guidance of your treating physician.

2. The bloating in the stomach can be attributed to formation of gas, hyper-acidity, irregular bowel habits, Gastroenterologist & get a proper physical examination done to find the exact cause.
Based upon that, appropriate management step could be taken.

However, symptomatic relief can be obtained by intake of antacids like Pantoperazole.
Also avoid taking XXXXXXX spicy foods & gas forming foods like cabbage,legumes, etc.

Wishing a good health.

Let me know if I need to clarify further.

Thanks & take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor