Fell on hard hair and hit labia minor. No bleeding. Applied Clobetasol,Neomycin with Miconazole Nitrate cream. What to do?
Simple laceration. Will heal itself
Hi Ma'am, ,
Good Day to you.
I can fully appreciate your concern.
It was a simple laceration, which will heal, without any complications' within 2-3 days' time. Minimal bleeding is routine and should not of any concern. There is NO REQUIREMENT of showing the child to Gynac/Surgeon.
Cleaning the wound with few drops of Dettol in a mug of water is adequate. No ointment application is required. So, Please RELAX.
Hope I have addressed your query to your satisfaction. If you have any further questions, I will be more than happy to help you.
However, if you do not have any further clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you a speedy recovery and good health.
Fond regards and best wishes,
Dr. (Col) R Karanwal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Miconazole nitrate hair growth
- What is miconazole nitrate cream
- Miconazole nitrate cream for men
- Can i apply miconazole nitrate cream on pennis
- Miconazole nitrate cream for ringworm
- Miconazole nitrate apply on penis
- Miconazole nitrate cream for hair
- Miconazole nitrate for hair
- Uses for miconazole nitrate cream
- Miconazole nitrate cream
- Habit of masturbating daily. Suffer any problem after marriage? Will I...
- Bloated, having blurred vision and feeling weak. Scalp has been...
- Type 2 diabetic, high BP and spinal degenerative disc disorder. Chiggers...
- Had esophageal cancer, had surgery and chemo treatment. Experiencing...
- Feel very dehydrated. Need intravenously rehydrated. How much fluid I...
- Had fever. No cough or pain. Had UTI. Took OTC Azo test showed positive...
- Having osteoporosis. Can I participate in marathon if I keep training...
- Dizziness with panic attacks. CT scan showed polypoidal mucosal...
- Can I conceive physically after weeks of miscarriage?
- On amoxicillin. Developed yeast infection. Prescribed metrogel and...