Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Fell down. Started getting abdominal pain and uncomfortable in groin area. Remedy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2770 Questions
I fell now my private is sore uncomfortable and my abominal is with pain. Thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 30 minutes later
Thanks for using health care magic.
Firstly I would like to know a few more details. This will help me in serving you better.
1) Are you male/female?
2) How did you hurt yourself?
3) Is there any wound or contusion?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Psychiatrist and Sexologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Fell down. Started getting abdominal pain and uncomfortable in groin area. Remedy? 33 minutes later
I am a female I am 56 years old. I donot have any wound and no confusion.
I was waking while walking by the side walk to cut a flower my 2 feet slip in the mud in the garden I fell making a split in the mud.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 14 minutes later
Thanks for letting us know the details,
From the description that you have given, you seem to have received minor injuries over your private and also some jerk to your abdomen. As there is no external injury or any contusions, you need not worry. You may not need any medication as of now. you can just take rest. If the pain increases over next 12 hours or it doesn't disappear in the next 24 hours probably you need to visit your doctor who will like to x-ray you once. But as i said there is no need to rush as of now and such pains are common after the kind of fall you suffered. But keep watchful .
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer accordingly.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor