Fell and hit head. Have black eye, numbness in teeth and blood clots coming out of nostril. Suggest?
History suggests a superficial hematoma
Thank you for posting your query.
First of all, I would like to reassure you that your symptoms do not suggest any serious brain injury.
These features suggest a superficial hematoma (under the skin), and hence the black eye. In addition, there seems to be minor nose injury, leading to blood clots from nostril.
It should resolve on its own in a few days. However, if symptoms persist, you may get a brain CT scan done.
I hope it helps.
Please get back if you require any additional information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My email: YYYY@YYYY
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
Medical history/medications have not been uploaded
Thank you for getting back. Looks like somehow, your medical history/medications have not got uploaded. May be, you can re-upload them.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine) DM (Neurology)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Numbness on left side of face and black eye after a fall
- Black eyes wisdom teeth extraction
- Black eye without getting hit
- Fell on my head eye twitching black eye
- Left side of face numb black eye
- Head injury black eyes
- Should face be numb with black eye
- Hit cheekbone black eye
- Head bump black eye
- Numbness in face after black eye
- Paralyzed after spinal operation. Getting neck pain and headache. MRI...
- Got grey matter while blowing my nose. Having headache. What could be...
- Having acid reflux, sweaty hands and tiredness. Taking antidepressant....
- Getting headache, back pain, feeling tired and thirsty. Any medical cure...
- Numbness and pain in hand. Worried for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Have lbp. Feeling bloated and burning sensation in stomach. Should I...
- Getting fainting spells. Not cured by encorate. What should be done to...
- On lisinopril for BP. Feeling dizzy while laying on my back. Any guidance?
- Having pain in skull and feels hot to touch. CAT scan done. What...
- Diagnosed with osteochondral defect of femur. Having hip pain. Safe remedy?