Feels like vomiting after taking primolut N. What should I do?

Dr. Sree Gouri SR

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 26 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Question: I am taking primolut N tablets from last 1 day. i have got vomits and feel like vomiting. how can i prevent from vomiting. shall i discontinue medicine. i am taking 1-1-1 each day to postpone periods
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

Some amount of nausea, vomitings are common with progesterone tablets.
Usually they will subside soon.
You can take the first two pills along with meals with 8 hours gap and last pill before sleep, by this nausea can be decreased to some extent.
Even after this if nausea persists you can go for some anti-emetic tablet.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.