Feeling Very Lethargic And A Bit Weak In The Morning
Please see the detailed answer.
Hi thanks for posting your query on Ask a doctor service.
There could be so many reasons to feel lethargy and weak in the morning when you wake up.
1. Could be your sleep cycle or normal wake up process - Minimum 6-8 hours of good sleep is required to wake up active and be healthy. Sleep disturbances could be due to different reasons like stress, frequent urination at night, use of XXXXXXX phones etc.
Few tips to have good sleep are-
Avoid using XXXXXXX phones before you sleep.
Avoid drinking plenty of water late nights.
Regular exercise/meditation daily for at least half an hour.
2. Frequent urination could be due to whether changes (cold climate) or other health condition like Diabetes.
3. If you feel weak all through the day, i would suggest you to get tested for Thyroid abnomality or Diabetes.
4. Also you can start with any multivitamin tablets like A to Z once a day after breakfast for 15 days.
5. Take adequate rest and avoid heavy work.
Hope my answer helped you.
Please feel free to contact for any more queries.