Owl Image

Feeling uneasiness in scrotum with premature ejaculation. Is this curable?

Owl Image
Dr. Ashish Mittal

Psychiatrist

Question
I am facing problem of premature ejaculation, ejaculate within seconds of penetration..\r\nAlso feels uneasyness in scrotrum... I used to bedhump since age of 15 till 19 where\r\nI used to lay om bed pressing my penis in my undergarment so hard on bed so that it does \r\nejaculation like but nothing comes out (initially it took 3-4 mins, afterwards just seconds)\r\ndue to pressure. eventually my penis bend a lot 30 degree & pre ejaculaton happened. Also after\r\ngoing to toilet urine comes out drop by drop everytime. \r\nA doc advised color doppler test but eas normal... he advised to take duralst for a month but \r\nwas for no use. Pls advise if it\'s curable, how much time & what's the possible reason
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 5 hours later

Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min, or both partners are not satisfied with sex. Let me know ejaculation time in your case. Do not worry much method of masturbation in past.

Some bend in penis is common, let me know bend in penis is causing problem in establishing physical relation. In that case surgery may be needed by urosurgeon.

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

-Treatment of above conditions (if present) after examination.

-Start jogging in morning as it reduces stress and performance anxiety.

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation withdraw your penis from your partner and relax and think about something else. In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute. Although these technique difficult to master but very effective.

-In many persons woman on top position increases ejaculation time.

- If the symptoms persist then condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as Kohinoor extra time) and tablet like paroxetine will be helpful, which you can get after prescription from physician.

-You also need to know that ejaculation time also increases with experience in sex.

Follow all these above methods regularly and your problem will solve in few weeks.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: Feeling uneasiness in scrotum with premature ejaculation. Is this curable? 21 hours later
Bent in penis is not normal since it's Bend from middle almost 30-45 degree, also ejaculation happens while during intercourse or masterbation within seconds... sometime masturbating even the erection is not 100% ejaculation happens... also a doc advise to have duralast for a month which didn't work.... In between I was feeling a uneasy XXXXXXX in scrotrum where it was like for few mins that one of the testis is filling big and gng to normal shape , I consultated a doc who advise 5 injections of folic ac id which work o.k.... Advise couple of doc who said it's either a nerve weekness at extreme due to bed humping since I used to press my penis very hard against the bed or penis damage... also in begining of Bed humping the ejaculation in which nothing comes out due to pressure happened within 3-4 mins ... later on in secds... then I realised there is sme issue. In terms of phychological or mental stress don't have any such issue.

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

It is good you improved with injection folic acid.

If your penis is bend so much in erected penis then there is need to investigate cause and extent of damage. You may need investigation like ultrasound and penile doppler after examination by urosurgeon.

Duralast do not work in >40% of cases. It is better to follow other steps too as mentioned in primary reply.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Hi!

Doc want to confirm even it's a prob with penis or nerves is it curable ... & if the treatment available at your centre. What will the total time period for reaching normal stage . As of now I am using other methods like jogging ,stop n start tech from long time but getting no help. Has undergone a doppler test for hydrocele, variocele after the testis incident but was normal.

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 13 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Prediction of cure can be judge, only after reaching diagnosis, which need to be investigated. I know you are worried, but process need to follow.

Nerves do not get damaged easily as the history provided by you. I doubt damage of vascular tissue, but first it need to investigated, specially with penile doppler study. If your penis is bend so much in erected penis then there is need to investigate cause and extent of damage.

Duralast do not work in >40% of cases. It is better to follow other steps too as mentioned in primary reply like:

Wish you good health.
Regards.