Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Feeling tired, have night sweats, constipation, stomach pain and gastric problem. Proper diagnosis?

Feb 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 3176 Questions
I have had sickness, now I have constipation with upper stomah pain and constantly burping, I feel so tired & for the last 2 months I've been having night (sweats severe) not sure if this connected but my hair texture has changed and I have a very dry scalp too Kcould you diagnose? thank you XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 6 hours later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

Constipation is usually due to dietary reasons. If dietary fiber is less in your daily diet it will lead to constipation.

Upper stomach pain with constant burping is looking like resulting from gastric problems like hyperacidity which is known as acid peptic disease (APD).

Tiredness, constipation, dry scalp, and change of hair structure may be associated with an underlying hormonal problems like hypothyroidism.

For night sweats, there are many reasons like some chronic infections, drugs, fever conditions, and thyroid problems.

Detailed review of your complaints and physical examination is important by a Physician to come to a conclusion and to plan for an appropriate investigations to find the exact problem.

And I advise you to get evaluated for acidity and hypothyroidism after discussing with your Physician.

I advise you to take well balanced and nutritious soft diet.

Avoid oily, junk, fried, and spicy food. And don't skip meals. Avoid consumption of caffeinated drinks like tea, coffee and carbonated drinks like colas.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor