Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Feeling tired. Which specialist should I consult?

Feb 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 3176 Questions
Hello Sir/Madam,
From last yr i sometime feel tired after back home & have lot of complication, so wanted to know from where should i start ?
DO i have a full body check up? or consult some specialist/physician ? or consult lifestyle specialist ?
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 31 minutes later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

The feeling of tiredness after back home may be due to work stress related or some underlying medical related problems like anemia, vitamin deficiencies, and some micro nutrient deficiencies.

Take a balanced diet consisting of fresh seasonal fruits, vegetables, and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables on daily basis in addition to the regular food.

Sleep for adequate time for at least 7 to 8 hours in the night and do physical exercises daily.

Avoid junk, fried food and restrict the drinking of tea, coffee, and carbonated drinks.

First I advise you to consult a Physician for complete examination of you in general and all system examinations to rule out any underlying medical causes and for ordering any specific investigations if required.

After ruling out any medical issues by a Physician after a thorough examination and investigation, you can consult lifestyle specialist if required.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor