Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Feeling tingling and burning sensation on palms and face. How to get relief?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 561 Questions
feeling of pressure, like when blood pressure taken, on both arms above elbow. Feeling of tingling and burning sensation on palms and pinky finger. same feeling on face under left eye
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 39 minutes later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
Feeling of pressure and tingling sensations are signs of radiculopathy to both upper limbs. It is possibly due to cervical spodylosis.
In this condition there is compression of nerves in cervical vertebrae which leads to such symptoms. It occurs due to degenerative changes in cervical region like intervertebral disc prolapse or osteophytes. Similar feeling below eye is possibly due to muscle twitching, it is not a major concern. However for both symptoms, You need to consult your orthopaedician for detailed clinical examination. MRI of cervical spine may be needed depending on doctor's opinion.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern, please let me know.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor