Feeling severe itching all over the body. Not cured by allerga. Any solution?

Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist

Posted on Thu, 27 Dec 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I am feeling severe itching on entire body during some parts of day, specially in evenings, and nights. This is occuring for past 3 days. I have taken Allegra and Cetirizine tablet but it had not helped.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in .
The condition you are suffering from can be scabies ,urticaria , papular urticaria etc.
Also I would like to know-
Do you have any visible lesions over skin?
Itching is more in day or night?
Do you have itching all over body or only few parts ?
Does any family have similar complaints?
Do you have reddish raised skin lesions?
Any recent outdoor activity?or change from routine?any new food tried?

Answer the questions and upload the photos to help you better.
Till then you can apply calosoft lotion.it has good soothing and anti itch effect.also you can take tab prugo 25 mg for itching.

Hope this helps.
Dr XXXXXXX
MD dermatologist