Owl Image

Feeling pain and burning sensation in between leg after masturbation. Is that prostate problem?

Urologist
Question
Hi doctor.From yesterday I felt pain , burning sensation in between my leg. It just happened after
masterbation.After that When I went to sleep it gone but again in morning during office hours it started.I am facing problem to sit down.I am married person.Is that prostate problem? Some times irretation spreaded to anal and testis also.Please suggest.Is that any infection or something else.I am just 27 years old.Does it effect my sex life? I am very worried.
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 47 minutes later
Dear Sir,

You are experiencing back pain with radiation to the leg as well as testis and anal region. You should get yourself investigated with ultrasound KUB and urinalysis to rule out any urological pathology. Once these tests have been done and the results are available you are unlikely to have urological problem.

You will have to see orthopaedician for the backache and the radiation. Till you wait for your reports you should take rest, sleep on hard mattress, not lift any heavy weights and start yourself on analgesics.

It shall not affect your sex life but kindly do not indulge into any sexual activity at this point of time.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel