Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Feeling numb & felt like bleeding out into lower abdomen & scrotum after retrograde orgasm. Diagnosed with prostatitis. Have high BP, high WBC

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 451 Questions
Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...I had a retrograde orgasm two days ago, 2x since then upon arousal I became cold, numb and felt like I was passing out the second time I felt like I was bleeding out into my lower abdomen and scrotum, I made a compress and and basically shoved everything inside and hyperventilated in order to overcome the blacking out feeling called an ambulance and went to the ER had xrays and a scrotum ultrasound. Subsequently I was diagnosed with prostatitis and given cipro for a month. I have had recent orthopedic surgery (bone spur removal) and a history of (controlled) high BP and history of high WBC's 15-18 thousand. Also I'm obese but have lost over 100 pounds , 37 M, sexually active (long distance relationship) and masturbate 4-5 days a week 1-3 times. What do I need to do or watch for now
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Jagdish 13 hours later
In Retrograde ejaculation, semen flows into bladder instead of exiting through penis. You will still get orgasm but the problem is dry orgasm meaning nothing or very little semen comes out.

It is caused by medication, surgeries on bladder neck and also enlarged prostate. It is also caused by anything that impairs nerves like diabetes and multiple sclerosis. Medications can be factor in your case.

Since it is not harmful and it happened only 2 times, I think you can watch for improvement. You are put on right antibiotics for prostatitis, let it heal as it takes 3 to 4 weeks of time.

Keep me posted if you have further queries.

Dr. Jagdish
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor