Feeling hot inside head and ears every night. How to get relief?

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Mon, 11 Feb 2013 in General Health
Question: i am feeling hot/heat every night now inside the right side of my head and sometimes down into my inner ears. I am 42yrs old.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

The most likely cause for your symptoms could be migraine.

Since you have frequent symptoms, you may benefit from preventive medications such as beta blockers, amitryptiline or Topiramate.

In addition, if you have a lot of discomfort, you may take diclofenac or ibuprofen as and when needed.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.

Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist