Feeling full after breakfast. Is there something wrong with my digestion system?

Dr. Rahul Tawde

Posted on Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I only eat one time in the morning, but my body feel full thru out the whole day after I eat in the morning. Is there something wrong with my digestion system?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: Probable digestion problems,need more medical data Detailed Answer: Hi, From the data you are giving, it could be a problem to your digestion system including food indigestion to infections of bowels. However, I'd need to ask for other medical data to assist you further: - have you eaten something different in the morning? - is this the first time you experienced such "feeling full"? - are you having nausea or bowel movement problems (constipation, diarrhea)? - have you had flu-like signs recently (fever, chills, body ache, sneezing, cough)? - do you have tummy pain? - do you hear your bowel murmur? - are you having difficulty in urinating (burning, pain, etc.)? - have you taken any drug recently (antibiotic, or other)? Looking forward to have your data in. Dr.Bardha
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Tawde 8 minutes later
I have diarrhea the day before it happen. I ate KFC fry chicken which was 3 days old, on the day it happen and yes this is my first time experience. later that night i have to force myself to throw up to feel better.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Possible alimentary intoxication.... Detailed Answer: Hi, What you are experiencing is any alimentary intoxication due to food you ate. It is good that you throw up what you eat to feel better. This is the first thing to do when you have intoxication. Drink plenty of water (more than 4 liters per day). If you feel to vomit, go ahead, no problem, that will easy your concerns. However, if symptoms will persist more than 3 days, or you experience fever or other complication, should go to ER immediately. At the end, I'd suggest take plenty of water (avoid solid food for a couple of days), take oral rehydration salt and if diarrhea persist, can take tasectan. Hope it helped! If you have any other question, I'd be glad to assist you further! Dr.Bardha