Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Feeling depressed, aggressive and schizophrenic. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 88 Questions
Sometime I feel depressed & get aggressive & sometime feel myself schizophreniac.
How can i get it tested for myself. Although want to involve socially but get provoked fast & agressive. Am I suffering???/ If yes how to go for treatment.
Posted Fri, 1 Mar 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Simmi Kumari 16 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX I would like to resolve your query as much as I can, but amount of information provided by you is very limited.
In today's time of stress and competition, getting angry easily and frequently is becoming common. Main reason is frustration and it arises when we are not able to achieve what we are planning for. In the state of stress, we also get easily provoked and start feeling uncomfortable in social situations. Due to that, either we indulge in frequent fights or we avoid such encounters and become asocial. Though we like to be with people but fear of such unwanted disagreements and tussles, we prevent ourselves from even trying it.
These symptoms may also be associated with feeling sad mood and lethargic. XXXXXXX desire to cry or remaining totally withdrawn. No desire to do previously pleasurable activity and some disturbance of sleep and appetite. These symptoms are features of depression and may vary in its intensity from person to person.
Seeing your query it appears that your problem seems more of a mood problem than schizophrenia as you have asked. However, confirmed answer to your problem can only be given only after detailed evaluation by a trained psychiatrist after a face-to-face interview.
For that, you should consult to a nearby psychiatrist and get yourself evaluated once and if he or she finds any abnormality, then you can be started on treatment, which can make your life much better and comfortable. You will be able to enjoy life like other people.
I hope I have given you with adequate amount of information in regard to query. For any further information, you can again ask questions.
Thank you
Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Feeling depressed, aggressive and schizophrenic. What treatment should be done? 32 minutes later
Could this be comfortable if you suggest a confident experienced doctor nearby...
Answered by Dr. Simmi Kumari 3 hours later
There are many psychiatrists in Delhi. You can get yourself evaluated by any of them. Nearby pitampura is Dr XXXXXXX Girhotra whom I can recommend. If you are comfortable traveling until greater noida then I can even provide you with the same services. After all, it's your comfort what matters the most and you should show to a person whom you think you should show. There are many psychiatrist in Fortis hospital and XXXXXXX also who are very good. Therefore, you decide where you want to show and get it done as soon as possible.

Alternatively, there are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW

Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor