Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Feeling constant burping after eating. Feeling hungry when taking foods. Is there any cure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 339 Questions
Hi Doctor,

I'm feeling constant burp/belch, specifically after eating something (even after drinking water too). Now, I noticed that frequency of belch is reduced by period of times. Also, feeling hungry but when taking foods, feels less taste. The problem is occurring from last 2 days.Apart from that, all biological activities are working fine.
Looks like it is a little bit less burping/belching. Feeling very hungry now, but burping/belching is there after taking any food/drink. Please advice.
Posted Tue, 21 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 2 days later
Hi and thanks for contacting healthcaremagic
The symptoms are quite non specific and may represent gastritis or GERD. Since it is an acute problem take a course of Razo 20mg before dinner and Neopride total before breakfast for a week to 10 days after consulting your doctor. If the problem recurs or persists then you may get investigated for hiatus hernia or H pylori gastritis
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor