Feeling cold and burning sensation in throat and nose. How to get cured?

Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta

Posted on Mon, 7 Jan 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: For about three weeks I have had cool burning sensation of throat and nose. Now it's more in nose and eyes. I constantly feel this and it feels cooler when breathing in.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Since the cool feeling has gone from your throat and is persisting in nose and eyes,it looks to be some post viral allergy.
It seems nothing much is to be done.
As far as eyes are concerned,they may be little dry ,so you may use some lubricating gel in the night.You may use GENTILE gel drops in the night.
Nothing in particular is required for nose.

I hope it helps you.
Please let me know if there is any other concern.
Best of luck
Thanks
Follow up: Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 18 hours later
Well today the cold feeling is back in my throat, but now there is a headache as well. Is that part of the allergy too.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 28 minutes later
I  think this is definitely allergy only.
I advise you to consult your doctor for a physical examination of your throat and nose.
Till you  visit to your doctor,do the following
Do hot gargles
Avoid cold drinks and take hot liquids
May take some pain killer like Tylenol 
Thanks