Feeling acidity after eating and getting pain below lungs. Easy way to get cure?

Dr. Ratnakar Kini

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Tue, 5 Feb 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Dear Doctor,
For some(may be 6) months i am feeling acidity in my stomoch, as soon as i have taken meal just after 15 minutes i feel pain below lungs. some time mild and some times little strong.
XXXXXXX

Earlier before this i have never ever experienced such thing.
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 12 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

You are having symptoms of acid peptic disease.
An upper GI endoscopy may be done for evaluation.

For relief, you may take medications like Esomeprazole once a day before breakfast for 4 weeks.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly accept this answer and rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini