Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Feel like small circles inside the eyes. What could this be?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1649 Questions
my right eye feel like i have something in it and i see like a small circle with a caind of flash and yellow
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Loose body in vitreous. needs further evaluation

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX, thanks for using XXXXXXX

The small circles you are feeling inside the eyes may be loose bodies in the vitreal chamber. This may occur commonly due to injury to eye ball, severe myopia, severe hyper tension or vasculopathy or retinopathy due to diabetes. Many times if very small size this will be absorbed and the vitreous will be clear. But need to diagnose the cause for it (mentioned earlier) and has to stop before any further damage.

So I advice you to consult your doctor once and get slit lamp examination of the eye and retinal examinations once and get investigated for your blood sugar, lipid profile and blood pressure and get treated for it if any problem.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.
If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well.
Wish you a very happy life and good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Ophthalmologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor