Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Fat roll that is irritating and with odor. Suggested yeast infection. Treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 180 Questions
Kind of embarrassing, but I have a fat roll that becomes very irritated and has an odor. I've been told it is a yeast infection or could be a yeast infection. How do I treat it? It is also under my breasts and below the roll of fat at the base of my tummy.
Posted Fri, 19 Jul 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 28 minutes later

Yes, Yeast infection is commonly seen in those areas, particularly at infra mammary fold.

Can you explain the associated symptoms if you have any besides bad odor? Since how many days do you have it? Are you undergoing any treatment for it?

I will be able to comment further if you can provide more information.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor