Facing stomach gas problem. Suggest some yoga, diet plan and cure to get relief
It is very sad to know that you are suffering from Gastric issues since the last 2 years.
The details of the answer are as follows –
1. As you have mentioned that, you are eating the hotel food and it is the cause of your Gastric problem – the first thing you need to do is to start eating homemade food. If that is highly impossible, try for some Mess who cook like homemade food.
2. Try to avoid any spicy, excessive oily food at the hotels – especially in the curries, chutney, Sambar, rasam and other foods.
3. Strictly avoid any junk foods or canned foods – they lead to gastritis directly or indirectly. You also need to avoid bakery foods which are fermented with yeast, leads to gastritis.
4. Avoid non-vegetarian foods if you are having it frequently.
5. Avoid drinking alcohol, in case if you are drinking the same.
6. Eat at the right times every day.
7. Do not miss the meals.
8. If there is a long gap of more than 3 – 4 hours in between meals – have some healthy snacks like fruits, juices and salads including sprouts.
9. Drink cow’s milk (cooled in the refrigerator for at least 15 – 20 minutes) once a day with sugar.
10. Try and have only sunflower oil in your diet and avoid groundnut or mustard oil.
11. Drink at least 10 – 12 glasses of water per day without fail.
12. Avoid drinking coffee, tea as much as possible.
These are general advices for Gastritis. To give specific solutions in terms of diet we need to have consultation done and give specific dietary solutions.
The yoga Asanas advised are as follows –
1. Stress is a major factor contributing for Gastritis which can be effectively managed with Yoga therapy.
2. Asanas recommended are –
c. Urdvaprasarita Padasana (Straight leg raise)
i. Ardhakati Chakrasana
3. Pranayamas recommended are –
a. Nadishuddhi pranayama
b. Chandranadi pranayama
c. Seethali pranayama
d. Seethakari pranayama
e. Bramari pranayama
5. Make sure to learn all these practices through a qualified Yoga consultant or yoga therapist.
Hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. For any further clarifications, please write back to me.
With best wishes,
Dr H K Gurudatta, BNYS
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Facing gas problem after eating any advice for cure
- I have serious stomach gas problem my age is 24
- Stomach gas problem totke
- Irritation in stomach gas problem
- Stomach gas problems in women
- Causes of stomach gas problems
- My heart beat increases due to stomach gas problem cure
- 24 yrs old has serious stomach gas problem
- Crystal meth stomache gas problem
- Meth stomache gas problem