Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Facing problem of premature ejaculation, do smoke and was drinking alcohol. Suggest medicine?

Dec 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 4793 Questions
this is XXXXX and am 27 year old and i have got married 3yr before, now a days since past 3 months am facing problem of Early discharge during intercourse. can u suggest any medicion and i used to do drink but i quit 2 months early but i do smoke still, is smoking/drinking affects sexual power?
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Premature ejaculation is a common problem. Most of the times it occurs due to anxiety or some underlying psychological stress.

To prevent this you should follow following things-

- Try to divert your attention away while having intercourse. It will prevent any early discharge and will tend to delay ejaculation.

- You can try herbal medicines like Tantex Royal 1-2 tablets daily for this.

- Medicines like SSRIs as Dapoxetine help to delay ejaculation and have very good results. The tablets are usually given 1-2 hours prior to sexual intercourse. The medicine is also free of serious side effect and is commonly available. Consult a Psychiatrist for detailed information.

> Smoking and drinking tend to decrease sexual power. Alcohol is known to decrease libido.

Hope this helps you, if you have more queries you can ask again.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor