Facing hair loss problem. Is it safe to take evion 400 capsules?

Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 21 Jan 2013 in Hair Loss
Question: hello..I'm XXXXXXX Male 29 yrs...m facing from hair loss. can i use Evion 400 capsules
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 55 minutes later
HI XXXXXXX,
Thanks for writing in.

In your age group stress ,hormonal factors, nutritional deficiency causes hair loss.
Evion is vitamin E capsule.It is useful for skin and mucosal membrane and eyes.
It does not play much role in hair loss.
Instead of it you should maintain a good diet.
Diet in your case should include XXXXXXX leafy vegetables in diet also take fresh fruits,fruit juices, amla,lemon juice in diet. include soya products in diet as they have good quality proteins.

Also 1 tablet of multivitamin multimineral amino acids daily can help a lot in preventing hair loss.One such supplement is available called Keraglo men capsule.One capsule daily is recommended dose.it covers all the dietary requirements.If you take one such capsule per day no dietary modification is advised.It will prevent hair fall and cause strenghthening of hair.
Hope this helps.

I will be available for follow up.

Regards.
DrSudarshan
Hair nail skin specialist