Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Facing difficulty to urinate after having sex with burning sensation. Noticed spotting. Concerned

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9621 Questions
I had sex with my gf after a few hours I went to pee and the urine could not come out due to blockage from the dry semen that was left over on the tip of the head of the penis so I had a burning sensation since the urine was building up in my penis and could not come out. I washed up the tip of my penis then the urine came out but my penis had a buring sensation. After a few hours I went to I go pee again and had a burning sensation for a couple of minutes then went away and Ialso see some blood spots in my underwear what should I do?
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later

Thanks for your query.

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have difficulty in passing urine after you had a sex with your girl friend.

Pain that you have is mostly due to rough and vigorous sex that resulted in bruising of the mucosal lining of the urethra giving rise to slight bleeding and oedema of the urethra.

Get your routine urine test done to find out the severity of hematuria that you have.

Take some antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin along with some pain killer and anti inflammatory medication after consulting your family Physician.

Refrain from any sexual encounter till it gets cured completely.

Hope, I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards,

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor