Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Extreme cramping pain after intercourse. Reasons ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
I have extreme pain after I have intercourse. The pain is a dull ache and cramp feeling. It feels like it is located in the anal area and towards the front betweeen the anal area and scrotom.
Posted Fri, 13 Jul 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 53 minutes later

I understand your query and concern.
It could be due to inflammation or infection of the male XXXXXXX organs like prostate or seminal vesicles.
Kindly consult your doctor, who will do a physical examination, advice tests like urine culture, semen culture and if necessary ultrasound scan.
U may need a prolonged course of antibiotics to get relief.
Hope I answered to your point. Kindly get back for doubts, if any.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor