Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Experiencing strange tingling feeling in penis and testes. How to get relief?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 5767 Questions
Hello, i have a strange tingling feeling in my penis and testes but more in my penis . it comes and goes . it happens when i am limp and also when erect. What could this be ?
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 55 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

Such symptoms are most likely caused by an inflammation of urinary tract (urethra inflammation is most probable). Usually such infection is caused by bacteria. It can appear after an intercourse, or due to a contact of your penis and a part of the toilet for example.
Testis inflammation or epidydimis is also possible with such symptoms.
I suggest you to visit your doctor, have an urine analysis and antibiotics prescribed (Ciprofloxacine 500 mg 2x1 during 5 days should be fine). You should also increase mineral water intake and cranberry supplements.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor