Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
Thanks for your query.
It will be very difficult to answer your query, as you have not mentioned anything about the bleeding you are getting from.
Please revert with the site of bleeding and briefly, about other symptoms that you may have.
Thanks and Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Getting long menstrual periods whats wrong
- Irregular periods delayed periods prolonged menstrual cycles light bleeding causes
- What causes early menstrual period
- What causes irregular menstrual periods
- Menstrual disorder dysmenorrhea irregular period what is wrong
- What is the probability of getting pregnant during menstrual periods
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods what to do
- No menstrual period after dc what is wrong
- What is the treatment for prolonged periods and irregular periods
- What causes missed menstrual period
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?