Experiencing pain in rib and tingling sensation on legs and feet. East way to get cure?

Dr. Rishma Lakhani

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 20 May 2013 in General Health
Question: have pain in right ribs in a located area...This is worse when carrying groceries for example...Also experiencing slight tinglingling in legs feet and most of my body
Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 54 minutes later

Would like to know whether you experienced such a pain for the first time or you had similar experience earlier also?
Secondly do you have diabetes?

The pain in the ribs most probably would be due to muscle pull or muscle spasm, as you have pain specially when you are carrying the groceries.

This would be relieved by muscle relaxants, you can try out with the common muscle relaxant and it would help you. Avoid lifting heavy weight till the pain subsides.

Regarding the tingling in the feet, I would advice you to get your sugars tested once and also get vitamin B-12 levels done.

Lets see what the reports are.

Till then you can start with multivitamins specially B-complex which might reduce the tingling sensation.

Don't worry, take care

Dr. Rishma Lakhani
MBBS,DGO
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad