Experiencing breathing problem. X-ray shows strikey non homogenous patchy opacities in right para cardiac region. Diagnosed with UTI. Suggest
I am facing breathing problem. and have done x-ray. it shows strikey non homogenous patchy opacities in right para cardic region.
mantux test is positive but TB gold is negative
I am a non smoker but occasionally take little drinks.
for your information I had recently being diagnose with a urinary infection by the Klebsiella Pneumonia
RIGHT LOWER LOBE PNEUMONIA
Sorry to hear about your problem , the opacity in the right paracardiac region is more likely infection, if u have fever too.
You should repeat radiograph after a course of antibiotics in 7-10 days to rule out tuberculosis.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Right para cardiac region
- X-ray shows bony nasal septum deviated to right treatment
- X-ray shows fibronodular densities in right upper lobe meaning
- Experiencing chest pain done with ecg and chest x-ray suggestions
- Opacities in chest x ray
- Patchy opacity seen in right para cardiac region
- X-ray showed diaphragm on right higher than left suggestions
- Consolidation at right para cardiac region
- Chest x ray showed calcific speck right upper serious
- Pain in right lower back x-ray showed osteophytic lipping