Excessive masturbation. Suffered dysmenorrhea , estrogen deficiency and polycystic ovaries later. Due to masturbation?
I was so sad when i know all that. Is there some relationship between masturbation,Dysmenorrhea,polycystic ovary, teretoma? She always feel guilty for she think it was masturbation causing all them.She now appeared the pain in abdomen and symptoms of fever, which last 1 or 2hours every day,with bloating,thirst but sick with drinking . is that a sign the teretoma has been worse ? Does she need a surgecy right away?
There is no relation between masturbation done in past with teratoma, polycystic ovary and dysmenorrhea. Dysmenorrhea is very common among young girls. These days we are finding so many cases of polycystic disease as well. With the symptoms she is having, my suggestion is to have surgery for teratoma in consultation with your doctor. Remember to send teratoma specimen for histopathology.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Thank you for your answer above. And I need to explain that is not her fault to her. But how could we explain "she began felling pain and being uncomfortable in stomach after masturbation"? I know the surgecy is maybe necessary for her, but it would be 2 months later until her family send her to hospital unless she is under the XXXXXXX sign.becuase her ultrasound examination in August showed the size of her teretoma was relatively small.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Estrogen deficiency causes
- Diagnosis of estrogen deficiency
- Masturbation helps dysmenorrhea
- Symptoms of estrogen deficiency
- Estrogen deficiency and urine leakage
- Treatment and cure for estrogen deficiency
- Estrogen deficiency signs and symptoms
- Estrogen deficiency yawning
- Estrogen deficiency implanon
- Masturbation addiction protrusion of cheek bones estrogen deficiency osteoporosis
- Is nose bleeding, cramps and pain in nose an early symptom of pregnancy ?
- Left side eptopic pregnancy, on methatrexate, HCG at 6. How long to absorb?
- Does intake of Zentel 3 days prior to conception have any effect on the...
- Unprotected intercourse, Urine HCG, bleeding, abdominal cramps. Pregnant?
- What is the cause of a bump on my labia?
- 30 weeks pregnant, small belly. How to increase size of baby?
- Will taking loprin and naturogest simultaneously effect my pregnancy?
- Back and leg pain, prolonged periods, fibroids, ultrasound and pap smear...
- PCOS, hirsutism, cyst, leaking sore breast, hair loss. History of...
- Woman unable to conceive a child. Causes and treatment ?