Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Excessive heat in the body, pimples on face, sweat. Suggest a treatment for cure

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
I have excessive heat in the body which has several effects on my body. This includes body,palms being always very warm, pimples on the face,sweat etc. I take ample intake of water everyday. These effects are not only in the summer but also in other seasons.
Kindly suggest me the appropraite treatment / diet to be followed for cure.
Thank you.
Posted Mon, 4 Jun 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

Thanks for your query.

The problems you are facing could be due to defective water balance in your body.

In some even if good amount of water is taken the signs of dehydration and heat appear as they cannot retain the water in the body.This defect could be anywhere from the consumption of the water to its filtering in the kidneys.

I suggest you to take Oral rehydration solutions which contain all essential electrolytes which help in retaining the water in the body.ORS like REBALANZ is the best.

Also do take around 200ml of Cranberry juice every alternate days for 2 weeks. This will reduce the acidity in the urine and help you maintain the hydration .Do drink good amount of tender coconut water.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor