Erectile Dysfunction Using meds for last 2 years. Cialis caused
Hx: High ligation bilateral varicocele repair 1991, testicles are small. Labs within normal limits
Meds: Lopressor, Synthroid, statin, H2 Receptor for GERD, recent weight gain in last 6 months
Will not discuss surgiccal option.
All labs within normal limits
Modify treatment as suggested
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted you are facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction since 2 years and have been taking Viagra however not getting satisfactory erection with generic Viagra .
It is known that these drugs are ineffective after being used for a long periods .
Headache with Cialis is likely to be due to high doses .I would suggest to modify the dose of Cialis .Take 2 mg of Cialis everyday and 5 mg on the day of planned sexual activities .This will help to reduce the headache .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Get your blood test for Serum Testosterone done .
Thanks for follow up .
Are you diabetic?
The problem of ED that you have is due to multiple factors
1) Hypertension .
2) Age related atherosclerosis
3) Neurogenic factor
However the modification which I normally follow in my practice over a period of last 40 years does help my patients to have enjoyable sex.
You can certainly try it .
Thanks and Regards.
Seems we have been spending alot of time at the urologist's office. I am S/P Rt Temporal AVM Resection 15 yrs ago with urinary incontinence since then-partially. I have tried all of the new meds over this time without success and recently I have had a normal cystoscopy. Alot of retention on emptying my bladder. But it appears that it is simply a neuro related Bladder. Labs are normal and physical exam, essentially negative. If I can ask: What are your thoughts?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?