Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Elbow bone disorders after an accident. Should I go for surgery?

Feb 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 5930 Questions
Hi, My Name is XXXXXXX ActuallyI Had an accident in Feb 2007, On that accident my right hand's elbow's bone got disorder, and doctor and didn't fixed that on that time. So I Want to know that can get this in order by surgery or I've any other option for this?? Thanks. XXXXXX
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 33 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX and welcome to XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting your query.

It depends upon what type of fracture or injury you had got during accident and what is the present status and range of motion of elbow. I suggest you to get a recent xray done. You might need surgery or only physiotherapy to correct this.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Hope this will help you.

Wishing you good health...

Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Elbow bone disorders after an accident. Should I go for surgery? 3 minutes later
Thanks Dr. XXXXXXX

I'll defiantly provide you updated x-rays, my older reports as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 7 minutes later
I am Dr. Saurabh Gupta (Orthopaedic Surgeon WWW.WWWW.WW and am
Waiting for your reports and x-rays.

Feel free to discuss further.
Have a nice day.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor