Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Ejaculation of dead sperms. Causes & remedy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 4361 Questions
what causes one to ejaculate dead sperms and how can the situation be reversed
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 17 minutes later

Thanks for the query

Ejaculation of dead sperms can be because of infection of the genital tract or it could be because of auto immune conditions.
Auto immune condition is where there are fighter cells which fight against your own body cells.
You could go about your condition this way

Give the semen sample for analysis and cytology. If the analysis has pus cells then it is due to an infection. If the analysis says there are no pus cells then it is most likely to be due to an autoimmune problem. You will have to XXXXXXX an urologist to help you take biopsy of the prostate and other structures to know which cells are at fault

Autoimmune problems can be treated with short course of steroids, it has given remarkable results in many.
You can also try

Wearing boxer shorts instead of briefs
Avoiding hold objects on the groin like keeping your laptop
Stop smoking and excessive drinking (>80oz/day)
There are no proven food items to increase semen quality but please avoid mint

If there is anything else i can help you with please let me know
Have a speedy recovery
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Ejaculation of dead sperms. Causes & remedy? 4 hours later
Iam in Australia now but prior to being here i under went a sperm count analysis where i was told that majority of my sperms are dead.This was a year ago and in Zambia.I was given cChinese medicine to take for 3months which i did. Thereafter mating with my wife did not yield the desired results.Whilst in Australia 5months ago i bought some tablets to improve my sperm count.Surprising now,my wife tells me she is pregnant.This is in the awake of querrels raging between herself and me.I take it that my wife has been unfaithful to me such that she went to someone to father her a child which she now purports to be mine.How do i resolve this issue doctor?.I want a child of flesh and blood borne of me.
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 13 minutes later
Thanks for the query.

There are two ways to go about it.

One, you can get another semen analysis right now and see if the sperms are viable enough to cause the pregnancy. I should add here that one need not have 100% viable sperms to cause pregnancy that is 120 million sperms, just 20 million of them during the peak ovulation time are sufficient to cause pregnancy.

The other way is to wait for the delivery and then get DNA test done. This is the gold standard for proving it is your child as the child must and should get some of your genes.

There is however another crude methods, your baby will either have your blood group or the mother's blood group or a combination of both (AB blood group).

If there is anything else please let me know, I will be happy to help.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Ejaculation of dead sperms. Causes & remedy? 45 minutes later
In your earier on responce to my querry ,you mention treating autoimmune problems with steriods.What steriods are these?Are they obtainable in pharmacies or they are sold on prescription.
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 6 minutes later
Thanks for getting back.

These steroids are oral steroids. Steroids for autoimmune problems are given for a prolonged period and do have side effects like weight gain, acne, hypertension so it should be supervised by a certified physician. But the results are remarkable in patients.

Plus I don't think it's given over the counter in Australia and before starting steroids it should be proved that in your case it is an autoimmune problem.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries. Wish you Good Health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor