Egg ruptured, missed period. Taking Krimson35, asked to stop this. Pregnancy chances?
according to your description the possibilities are,
1. first you didn't mention how you came to know that your egg ruptured on 20th April? either by scan or by local findings?
if it was by ultrasound examination then the possibility is,
-as after egg ruptures(ovulation), menstruation will start by 14 days normally.
According to your last menstrual date now it is 19 days after ovulation, so there is a chance of pregnancy.
You can go for blood test to detect HCG levels which can detect pregnancy at this level.
2.if you estimated the time of ovulation by local findings like consistency of cervical mucus or by body temperature method, the chances of wrong estimation is there in that case the possibilities are,
-I suppose you had history of PCOD(poly cystic ovarian disease) for which you used tablets, as you stopped tablets there is possibility that your disease may not cured completely and irregular periods, delayed periods are the features of PCOD.
- As you used Krimson35, which contains antiandrogen, cyproterone acetate and ethinyloestrdiol which will lead to anovulatory cycles, in the process of recovery from the effect of these tablets first few cycles will become irregular.
As these tablets are contraindicated in pregnancy your doctor asked you to stop them.
Now what you can do is consult your doctor and undergo blood test to rule out pregnancy and ultrasound examination to detect the status of endometrium, these will give you the cause for your delayed periods.
Then according to the result you can procede with the advice of your doctor.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please do not forget to accept it.
yup i had irregular period problem and i m in under doc tretment.
As your doctor told you that ovulation occurred on 20th April it should be considered.
You might have done urine pregnancy test which will detect HCG levels in the urine, but in very early gestation this test can come negative because of inadequate levels of HCG. This test mostly comes positive after 1 week of missed period.
As at present you are on 19th postovulatory day you better go for blood test to detect levels of HCG in blood which will be more accurate and can detect lower levels also.
If you consult your doctor she will do this test for you then you can clear your doubt,
if not wait for one more week then you can go for urine pregnancy test or transvaginal ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please accept it.
But as i toid u that i have irregular period problem sill i canches for my preganecy it happens after egg rupture (ovulution) XXXXXXX to XXXXXXX how many days yake for period comes 14 days normal but after normal days if period is not coming so how nany days take to come??
I had ultrasound in that i got to know that mu ovulution on 20th april
Menstrual cycle contains two phases:
1. Follicular phase - from the first day of menstruation to ovulation. The length of this phase can vary from 7 to 40 days; the duration of this phase is influenced by stress, hormonal disturbances, etc.
2. Luteal phase - from ovulation to onset of menstruation. This period is precise between 12 to 16 days.
Though your cycles are irregular but as you already achieved ovulation now, the time to menstruation should be 12 to 16 days; normally on 14th day in many women.
As now you are on 19th post ovulatory day with absence of menstruation there is possibility for pregnancy. So, for confirmation you can go for blood test for HCG under guidance of your gynecologist or wait for one more week and get urine pregnancy test or transvaginal ultrasound.
If pregnancy test is negative and your periods do not occur as expected, then you need to report to your gynecologist who can start you on some treatment to induce periods.
Hope this answers your query. If this answer addresses your concern and you do not have any further follow ups, please close this discussion. Yet, let me know if you have any further queries.
Wish you Good Health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chances of pregnancy after taking krimson 35
- Are there chances of pregnancy taking krimson 35
- Chance of pregnancy after taking krimson 35 for last 3 months
- Are there chances of pregnancy while on krimson35
- Is there is chance to get pregnancy when taking krimson 35 tablet
- Does krimson 35 stop pregnancy
- Missing krimson 35 and pregnancy
- Missed taking krimson 35
- Pregnancy after stopping krimson 35
- Will taking krimson 35 affects pregnancy