Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Early ejaculation. Circumcision advisable?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
for a normal uncircumcised young man....Circumcision is good or bad?
I am 25 years old, Can I go for Circumcision now? I heard it has many advantages
I had done sex twice and I found I am not getting lasting erections with that I am ejaculating early too
I am fearful....
Please advice
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 4 hours later

There are two parts in your question.
1) About Circumscison
2) About early ejaculation

First let me assure you.

Circumcision or no circumcision has very little to contribute to good erections or early ejaculation. So do not be confused. It is myth that a circumscised male can perform well or delay ejaculation. Even if you are circumscised a doctor cannot guarantee if you can delay it. Do not fall for such statements made from un qualified people.

However, you can certainly get circumcision done. It has been shown that circumcised individuals have lesser transmission of STDs and HIV. In addition, you have better hygiene. In a full prepuce the individual frequently missed to wash the area under the skin and the groove. In a circumscibed person these are visible to naked eye and hence it is cleaned daily during bath.

Hope this clarifies.

Dr. Rajiv Goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Early ejaculation. Circumcision advisable? 22 hours later
Thanks for your previous advice...I will do circumcision

I have been masturbating twice daily from last 8 years...I do it with two ways
1)With using my hands
2)With rubbing my penis/scrotum in bed with sleeping posture .
As told in my previous question, I have anxiety problem too
As my last two sex encounters with prostitutes were not good i.e. I didn't get satisfactory erection, even if there was good erection sometimes but it was not a constant erection & my ejaculation was early
, My depression/anxiety is even increasing more and more after those experiences

Can you prescribe me any Viagra kind of medicine, which will give me one perfect sex experience to bring back my confidence level to normal

Also let me know what kind of daily exercises/practice/food habits ....I should maintain for better results

Please help me out...& hoping for a detailed clarification from u
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 20 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.

Going to prostitutes is a practice i don't recommend at all.

Infact i strongly discourage it due to many ill effects to health like sexually transmitted diseases and HIV.

You should see a urologist and take medicines like Viagra under his care only.

You should eat healthy balanced diet, moderate alcohol intake and no smoking to lead healthy sexual life.

Wishing you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Early ejaculation. Circumcision advisable? 10 hours later
Can you recommend me a good/experienced doctor, related to my problems in orissa
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 8 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.

You need see your local listings and find out who is the best doctor for this ailment in your area.

There are patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor.

You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW .

Wishing you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor