Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Early discharge during sex. Any solution?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1853 Questions
early discharge during my sex the biggest to stop this problem with medicine.
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 9 minutes later
Thanks for your query.
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Early discharge or premature ejaculation is a very common and treatable problem. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min, or both partners are not satisfied with sex.

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

For treatment both medicines and behavior treatment is useful. Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

-Treatment of above conditions (if present) after examination.

-Start jogging in morning as it reduces stress and performance anxiety.

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a deep breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation stop all movements, relax and think about something else. Then wait for 1 minute before starting movements. According to number of stops, ejaculation time will come under your control.

-Squeeze- pause technique: squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

-In many persons woman on top position increases ejaculation time.

- If the symptoms persist then condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as Kohinoor extra time) and tablet like dapoxetine (should be taken 1 hour before sex) will be helpful, which you can get after prescription from physician.

So give yourself sometime and follow all these above methods regularly. Your problem will solve in few weeks.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Early discharge during sex. Any solution? 22 minutes later
hi doctor

i tried stop-start also.this problem is not from very beginning from last one year but recently got major within a minute got discharging.i don't have any problem of strong in penis.

is there any course of medicine for permanent solution or only dapoxetine every time before sex and how much time this medicine stops approx.any side effects for this.
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 22 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

There is no course of medicine which provide permanent cure for premature ejaculation. Stress is one of the common reason for PME, in such cases relaxation in form of daily aerobic exercise, yoga and meditation will be helpful.

Dapoxetine increases ejaculation time more than 3 Min in >60% of cases. It can be taken 3-4 times per week. In clinical population side effects are very uncommon like: Nausea, vomiting, anxiety, acidity and headache.

PME is long term problem, but it resolve with development of confidence in ejaculation after after having good ejaculation time with medical measures and with experience in sex. You can use non medical measures as mentioned above regularly.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor