Early age masturbation. Started feeling weakness and swollen veins on penis. Any solution?

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 24 Jan 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Question: Hello,
I am 27 years old.. My problem is, frankly speaking, I started masturbating from 16. It was good but now I am 27 and I am facing problems like swelling of veins on penis area, before one or two month, the liquor that comes after masturbating was like thick and now it becomes thin and cloudy white in color..I don't know if this from masturbating, I never done sex before. 2012, not much masturbating I have done.. I am 27 now and problems like hair fall not much but little baldness on back of my head on some area, nightfall, appears.. Also, sometimes, after getting nightfall, after few hours I got excited to masturbate and after doing that sometimes or after two times I feel like I have done it for 5 to 6 times..And after night fall or masturbate I get caught in fever, its being 2012 that I got caught in fever or cold in every one or two months. Also I feel weak sometimes..
Whats the solution for it? Also recently, I got hyper acidity.

Please do mention your name and your professional in study.
Thank you,
Regards..
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX I understand your anxiety.
Night falls and masturbation are part of life during this age.
It neither leads to weakness, infertility or erection problems.
These are all myths circulating in the society for decades if not centuries.

Again giving up is also in your hands.

Try regular schedule of exercise, yoga and sports.
Focus on your studies and your carrier.
There is no specific medicine for this.
A session of counseling with a psychologist / psychiatrist will make a difference in getting your mind set better and reduce the frequency of masturbation.
Veins in the penis are normal structures without which erection is not possible.
Ejaculate thickness varies and it is not the same all the time.
Hyper-acidity, cold and fever are not related to this.
Wishing you best in everything like career, sports and so on.

Best Regards
DR GS/urologist.

Follow up: Dr. G.Srinivasan 14 hours later
Thank you.
Also I would like to know, my immunity or resistance power is low, is it due to masturbating or something else? What should I do to get good immunity or resistance power?
The question related to vein was, my veins in penis got big in size like that was not before, so is that a problem/? what should I do to get those veins in normal size?
What should I do to get the liquor back to thick like that was in before? Its now white thin cloudy color..
you said-
"Night falls and masturbation are part of life during this age.
It neither leads to weakness, infertility or erection problems."
Can you explain it in simple language?
or is that mean Masturbation is not the cause in weakness, infertility or erection problems?
Do Masturbation is related to blood? Should I stop it or its OK to do?
Thank you!
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 13 hours later
Hi
Welcome back.
Masturbation is NOT the cause for weakness, infertility or impotence.
Resistance or immunity is related to healthy diet and lifestyle.
Liquor thickness is related to your general health and stress levels.
Veins are important structures that help in erection and thickness of veins vary on the need of the body.
In essence, you need healthy lifestyle, good diet , exercise, yoga and plan your masturbation in a way that it does not affect your life style in any way.
Best regards
DR GS