Each time I use the restroom and not only when
Probably symptoms are related to hemorrhoids,follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand your concern.
Your symptoms seem to be related to hemorrhoids.
I recommend using a antihemorrhoid cream for local application such as Preparation H.
I also recommend to use an over the counter option stool softener like Docusate.
I suggest to drink liquids and eat a fiber rich diet with fruits and vegetables.
Siting in warm baths can also help in reducing the symptoms.
If the symptoms continue I suggest you to see a proctologist for a physical examination.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?