Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

ECG says minor inferior repolarization disturbance consider ischemia. What does this mean?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 2254 Questions
ECG says minor inferior repolarization disturbance consider ischemia, LV overload or aspecific change. What does this mean? Do I need to see a cardiologist or is this normal. I'm 29 and on pregablin medication for anxiety 150mg 3 times a day. P/PR is 102/154 ms QRS is 90 ms QT/QTc: 402/427ms P/QRS/T axis: 53/88/6 deg Heart rate 68 bpm
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No abnormal change seen in your ECG.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Your ECG results indicate repolarisation abnormality which is typical for the young people as you are. It is not necessary a sign of disease. There is no sign of ischemia or other disease though. However, to rule out any abnormal change in the heart, I'd suggest to do the cardiac echo and stress test ECG. Regarding the use of Pregabalin, it does not interfere with your ECG results. Hope it answered to your inquiry! If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact me again! Dr.Benard
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor