Dry mouth and throat, burn on tongue, no sores
Thanks for your query.
Dry mouth could probably be due to temporary inhibition of the salivary glands due to smoking or due to mild persisting infection.
The condition will disappear on its own needing no medication.Gargling with CHLORHEXIDINE antiseptic solution would speed the recovery.Do gargle it twice a day after food for three days , this helps to maintain the health in the oral cavity and helps in recovery.
Hope I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dry mouth metal taste sore tongue
- Dry mouth swelling in tongue and throat
- Dry mouth burning throat
- Are sore throat symptoms of dry mouth?
- Dry mouth feeling of burned tongue swollen papillae
- Extremely dry mouth sore tongue horrible taste
- Are dry mouth and burning tongue feeling signs of als
- Dry mouth and throat burn on tongue no sores
- Meth dry mouth sore tongue
- Dry mouth and sore throat