Drug interaction of alcohol and depression medication
My first question to you is to ask why you would do such a thing as to combine a XXXXXXX medication and alcohol mixture. This is certainly something which could cause you a significant degree of difficulty. I think you need to be seen immediately by medical practitioner for a full evaluation. Again if I want to make this clear that you need to go to the emergency department immediately.
Diazepam is a medication which causes a significant degree of depression of central nervous system activity. Alcohol has a similar effect on the central nervous system. Combining these two drugs can certainly create a situation in which you might be in some kind of trouble. Again it is imperative that you seek the expertise of a physician.
I thank you again for submitting your question. I hope my answer was clear. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Free medical help for depression
- Suffering from anxiety depression medications
- Medical conditions that cause depression
- Taking anti-depressant medication for depression no relief help
- Tiredness headache taking depression medication any suggestions
- Dns depression medication
- Drug interaction of alcohol and depression medication
- Depression medication causing problems with sexual life suggestions
- Diagnosed to have severe depression medication not working recommendations
- Is depression medication related to bruising