Dr XXXXXXX To follow up on your answer about my
Every thing is inter related sir.
Hello and thank you so much for follow up dear,
A patient with acid peptic disorder or ulcers usually complains of sour taste in mouth. This is because of excessive production of acid in stomach and its mild reflux back into mouth(Gerd means excessive acid regurgitation however in some patients small amount of acid formed is reverted back in mouth so they don't have burning sensation;Yet this acid changes the alkaline nature of mouth to acidic hence killing microscopic good bacterias in mouth causing metallic taste.
Use Betadine mouth gargle 10 ml thrice daily with previously suggested medicines.
Hope i was helpful,
Suggestions to make answer better are welcome,
Do rate the answer,
Follow ups are welcome.
Wish you and your wife a very happy 2019 ahead.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?