question-icon

Dr. Sharka, I was very pleased with the suggestions you

Posted on Thu, 28 Mar 2019
Question: Dr. Sharka,
I was very pleased with the suggestions you gave me concerning the problem I was having. I took your suggestions to my doctor. All my labwork looked good. But I have two pinched nerves in my back. And I have arthritis of the spine. They have mentioned surgery but we are going to save that as a last resort. I am going to do all I can to help myself. Like exercising and I need to lose weight. And that will take time. But I believe I can do it. Where are you located? I am looking for a cardiologist. Mine passed away. And I haven't found anyone to take his place. I live in Alabama about 35 miles north of XXXXXXX But thank you for your concern. You seem like a very good doctor.
Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
I would explain as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome back on Ask a Doctor service!

I live in Albania, which is a small country in Europe, in the Balcan, very far away from Alabama.

So, it is quite impossible for me to be your cardiologist in person.

But I would be happy to be your online doctor, for a second professional opinion whenever you need, even review your tests if you will upload them.

So, please feel free to ask me anytime whenever you need!

Wishing all the best,

Dr.Iliri

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Ilir Sharka (22 hours later)
Dr. Sharka,
Yes you are a long ways from me. I was hoping you were close by. But I will keep you in mind about asking you questions for a second opinion and etc. Because I think you are a very good doctor. Thank you again.
Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka (16 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
You are welcome!

Detailed Answer:
I am really sorry not to be able to be your medical doctor in daily practice, but I would be glad to answer to all of your questions at any time!

Your appreciation to my work, means a lot to me!

Let me know about everything!

Kind regards,

Dr. Iliri

Dr. Ilir Sharka

Cardiologist