Dr — 1. Yesterday I Went To The Grocery Store
1. Yesterday I went to the grocery store
2. An employee at the grocery store came up to me and wanted to speak to me about something
3. He stood about 2 or 3 feet away from me. He was wearing a mask. I was also wearing a mask.
4. We spoke for about 30 seconds. Then he coughed. And I immediately walked away from him.
5. Do you think there’s any risk of exposure to me under these circumstances?
No it's not your case
Hello and welcome in Ask the Doctor
I can understand your concern
As you explain the situation the time of 30 seconds is very short. It is not enough for the virus to be so contagious and in such a short time.
And you were 2 to 3 feet away and no touching contact with that person.
I don't think this is your case.Just try to follow the instructions to wear masks and gloves and to take social distancing and you will be safe.
Hope to have been helpful